Saturday, June 5, 2010

Home sweet (little) room.

So three of my girls are off to Amsterdam and what am I to do? Well....don't worry about me, I managed to fill my day and could not be happier to have finally plopped down in this little room in our flat we are currently calling home! With a super sunny day of 80, some of us headed to Portobello Market to explore the famous knick knacks and antiques. Then it was off to high tea at The Orangery at Kensington Palace...delish! Made complete with Tregothnan Estate Tea, grown right here in London (Cornwall to be exact). The day was completed with a little swing into the famous Liberty of London. It's soo hard to not get side tracked by all the neat stuff in there! I think I finally feel like I'm in London!

to all followers across the pond from us- xoxo

1 comment: